SourceTech uses the DMAIC 5 steps approach according to the Lean Six Sigma philosophy:
- Define: Defining the process to be improved and process maps, building the project team, identify customers segments and requirements.
- Measure: Determining the process parameters, understand variations, evaluate and select measuring devices, determining the actual process performance.
- Analysis: Identify potential root causes, conducting sources of variation, correlation analyses.
- Improve: Identify alternatives, generate, rank and select the best solution, define a roadmap and implement the best solution
- Control: develop check & control points, implement a monitoring system, up-date documents, close the project and reward the team.